California Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys Fighting for Injured Victims
The Gerardi Law Firm is a plaintiff’s trial law firm for people, founded by trial lawyer Chad A. Gerardi. We proudly stand up for injured victims against the big insurance companies who continually refuse to accept responsibility to maximize their own profits. We level the playing field and make sure that you and your loved ones receive the justice they deserve. We represent people who deserve full monetary compensation for their injuries. Our duty to you, our commitment, our pledge, is to stand up and fight against those insurance companies that choose to deny, delay, defend and low ball settlement offers in the name of corporate profits and greed.
Our lawyers have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients, with a success rate of 98% which is the envy of other law firms. We have consistently demonstrated our ability to obtain justice on their behalf. Recent results include the following difficult, highly contested liability cases:
*$1,500,000 for a client who burned his feet in his own bathtub and the defendant landlord denied all responsibility for the burn injury
*$1,100,000 for a client that was beaten in a bar fight in San Diego, California and was found to be at fault for participating and starting the fight which resulted in his injuries.
* $1,000,000 for a client with a broken leg from a car accident in Anaheim, California though the client was ruled at fault by police for making a left hand turn and failing to yield to the oncoming driver. Two previous law firms gave up on this client.
* $800,000 for the surviving daughter of a young mother who overdosed on Methadone lawfully prescribed by her licensed physicians. The defendant physicians denied all responsibility because the mother had attempted suicide in the past, and they claimed her death was an intentional overdose caused by suicide, and not by Methadone or prescription medications.
* $400,000 for a client that was injured in a sand rail incident. He was heavily intoxicated and under the influence of meth and benzopines while driving the sand rail. The sand rail and seat manufacturers pointed the finger solely at the client for driving recklessly while intoxicated.
* $375,000 for a client that fractured his ankle after being hit by a police van in San Diego, California. He was intoxicated and not within a marked crosswalk in a dimly lit street. The City of San Diego denied all responsibility, and blamed the client for the incident. We didn’t.
* $100,000 for a client that injured her neck in a low speed car accident in Riverside, California, with medical bills of $9,000. The defendant driver denied responsibility for the accident.
Other lawyers call upon the Gerardi Law Firm when they need trial lawyers with the proven experience, skills, and reputation to fight in the courtroom to obtain justice for their friends, clients and loved ones. We routinely take matters to trial that other lawyers have passed upon or withdrawn from.
We help people, not insurance companies. Call us today at 877-202-1875 for a free consultation, or send us a message with your case information in the message box on this page. We never charge a fee unless we win your case.
The Gerardi Law Firm proudly serves all of California including Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, the Central Valley, and Northern California.